عن عمر بن الخطاب رضي الله عنه قال : قال رسول الله صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم : لأخرجنَّ اليهود والنصارى من جزيرة العرب حتى لا أدع إلا مسلماً أخرجه مسلم
‘Umar bin al-Khaṭṭāb رضي الله عنه narrates that Rasūlullāh صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم said, “Indeed I shall expel the Jews and the Christians from the Arabian Peninsula, to the extent that I shall leave none but a Muslim [therein].” [Muslim]
From the narration of al-Imām Aḥmad we know that that was the final wish and instruction of Rasūlullāh صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم unto this Ummah. For centuries the Ummah observed this instruction, which was uttered during the final illness its Nabī صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم . The Rawāfiḍ [Shī‘ah] may have betrayed Islām many a time, for example, they aligned with the Crusaders against the Muslims, however, we should be honest and pay credit where it is due. This much we should credit them with, that they never had the audacity to spit on the final command of Rasūlullāh صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم the way the Satanic Saudi regime does. The Rawāfiḍ never invited the Christian and Jewish armies to trample Arabian soil.
Rasūlullāh صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم set the Arabian Peninsula aside as the pure home of Islām and the Oneness of Allāh. It was on Arabia’s sacred soil that Jibrīl descended and revealed the Qurān. Allāh sent his best angels to the soil of Badr in Arabia. As if hosting the Ka‘bah and Rasūlullāh صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم were not sufficient honour to the land of Arabia, Arabia should surely praise Allāh for every footstep of the Companions of Muḥammad صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم which Allāh allowed to be set on her soil.
Today, instead of armies of angels, the Dajjāl armies of America trample sacred Arabian soil. Those who declare Allāh to be one, languish in prisons in the holy land, whilst those who deny Him are feted with honour. Do they not know that all honour belongs to Allāh? Weep O Muslims, if you can, for through your complacency prostitutes now walk in the land where once the wives of the Nabī صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم travelled. Does it bother you at all that the flag of disbelief arrogantly flutters in the land where once the Ṣāḥābah died defending the banner of Rasūlullāh صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم ?
Those who dare claim to be the servants and custodians of the Ḥaramayn have spat at the command of Rasūlullāh صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم . The heart of every Muslim should bleed at the thought that we are the first generation to witness those who claim to be Muslims violating the final command of Rasūlullāh صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم , a command which he uttered in a state of great weakness and pain. Let us honestly ask ourselves which insult causes Rasūlullāh صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم greater grief, the accursed idolater, ‘Uqbah bin Abī Mueet physically spitting on Rasūlullāh صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم , or his supposed followers spitting on his final command? Is it only a command which has been spat at, or is it, in our apathy to the final illness and pain of Rasūlullāh صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم , as if we have joined ‘Uqbah and spat at Rasūlullāh صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم himself?
Those who sell their religion for a paltry material gain, defend the Saudi Satanic regime and offer excuses which they in their hearts know to be worthless lies. In regards the above Ḥadīth, for example, they say:
1. The command is directed at terminating the political power of the Jews and Christians in Arabia, not expelling them.
2. The command is directed at Muslim governors and commanders for implementation, not the public at large.
It does not require much brain capacity to perceive the fallacy and contradictions of the above.
1. Is the Ḥadīth specifically against the Jews and Christians having power in Arabia? Well the House of Saud brings them into Arabia with full military might, and creates autonomous American camps where Sharī‘ah is but a mocked word. How exactly is this terminating their power in Arabia?
2. If the Ḥadīth does not intend the expulsion of the Jews, why use the word لأخرجنَّ “I shall certainly expel” or أخرجوا “expel” – command form?
3. If the purpose is solely termination of political power, why the addition of, “…, to the extent that I shall leave none but a Muslim [therein].”
4. The House of Saud demands that ordinary Muslims abstain from this Ḥadīth, as it only concerns commanders and governors. We can agree to that, but we should also ask, why then are those in command and government of Arabia defying the Ḥadīth?
The point has long been reached where the crimes of the Saudi regime against Allāh and His Rasūl صلَّى الله عليه وسلَّم cannot be deemed as singular incidents to be discussed in isolation. The crimes of the regime are a systematic policy against Islām, and necessitate the regime’s removal. May Allāh grant that we witness that day just as we have witnessed the humiliation of our religion.