Sunday 10 April 2011

Arrivals/Wake UP Project - Shi'i Deception

بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم

I wrote a response to the Arrivals series which can be downloaded here. Alhamdulillah, many people repented from this plot to subvert the belief of innocents. Even promoters of the series were guided.

As a result of the response I wrote, Brother Ibrahim Musa of Channel Islam phoned me and informed me that CII intended having a programme to discuss the Arrivals series. As he was not aware of any Alim who had watched the series and able to deliver comment on it, he requested my participation in the programme. I asked him to try further as I am not inclined in participating in high profile activities. If however he found nobody else, I would be prepared to assist him. It thus transpired that I participated in the CII programme on 6 March 2010. The audio recording can be downloaded below:

A few days later another radio station held a similar programme. Unlike the CII programme, the participants were all high profile, they did not see the Arrivals in full and resorted to commenting based on my response :)

سليمان الكندي

No comments:

Post a Comment